skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fish Out of Water
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Job offers so far:
Northrop Grumman (Palmdale)
GE Security (Costa Mesa)
Whirlpool (St. Joe, Michigan)
Raytheon (El Segundo)
Hamilton Sunstrand (Hartford, CT)
And a verbal "we're going to give you an offer" from Aerospace.
What am I going to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(20)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(3)
Interview Adventures
Job offers so far: Northrop Grumman (Palmdale) GE ...
Weekender
►
October
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
About Me
Rach
I guess I'm officially a 20-something, exploring the "real" world!
View my complete profile
Interesting Reading
DiatribeTic
novelle360
dooce
Guardedly Optimistic
Heading East
Piled Higher & Deeper
XKCD
To Do List Blog
jim hill media
Synchronicity of Indeterminacy
the clerkenwell kid
No comments:
Post a Comment